How To Install Age of History Americas App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play Age of History Americas APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run Age of History Americas software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- Age of History Americas app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of Age of History Americas application
Smart Preview of Age of History Americas- Features and User Guide
Detailed map of Americas with 320 provinces to play!
• Orders are submitted before each round. The number of orders you can submit during each round is limited by your Movement Points for that round.
• After orders are submitted, civilizations execute actions in turn order, which is randomized at the start of each round.
– The capital is the most important province in a civilization. If you lose your capital for 3 turns, your civilization will no longer exist. If you capture another civilization’s capital, you obtain all of its provinces. Capitals have a defensive bonus: +15% and an offensive bonus: +15%. Capitals have all buildings already constructed.
– Transparent provinces are neutral. Provinces with color belong to other civilizations.
– You can scale the map. To go back to the standard scale, double tap the map. If scale is other than standard on minimap you can see ‘!’ in top right.
– Use the Economy and Population buttons to view each province’s Economy and Population values. Use the diplomacy button to view each province’s owner and engage in diplomacy (see Orders- Diplomacy View).
– Money is added to your treasury through income tax, which is based off your civilization’s total population and economy. Money is subracted from your treasury for military upkeep, which is based off your amount of military units (units at sea have a higher upkeep than units on land).
• Orders – Normal View
– Move: move units from one province to another. You can move between provinces you control or attack another civilization’s province.
– Recruit: recruit units from the selected province. This costs money and is limited by the population of the province. Recruiting from a province reduces its population.
– Build: construct a building in the selected province (see Building Types). This costs money.
– Disband: remove units from the selected province. This decreases military upkeep.
– Vassal: creates a vassal state with another civilization.
– Annex: brings a vassal state back under your full control.
• Orders – Diplomacy View
– War: declare war on a civilization.
– Peace: submit a peace offer to a civilization. If accepted, your civilizations will no longer be at war.
– Pact: submit a pact offer to a civilization. If accepted, the civilizations cannot attack each other for five rounds. This can be canceled through a War order one round in advance.
– Alliance: submit an alliance offer to a civilization. If accepted, that civilization will aid you in your military efforts. Use the War order to let allies know who your targets are.
– Kick: end an alliance with a civilization.
– Support: give money to a civilization.
• Building Types
– Fort: gives a province a defense bonus.
– Watch tower: allows you to see army numbers in neighboring provinces.
– Port: allows units to move into the sea. Units at sea can move back onto any land province, even if it doesn’t have a port.
• 223 Civilizations
• Offline and Online achievements
• Offline and Online Hall of Fame
• Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!
• Random placment
• Random fill
• Random games
– Modern world
– Modern world Full
– 1861 American Civil War
– Custom scenarios!
• Three different types of fog of war:
• Available languages
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of Age of History Americas
New: Sandbox mode
New: Colour of Civilization
New: Army view instead of Economy view
New language: Português
New language: Čeština
Scale of achievements
New language: Nederlands
New language: العربية
New language: Italiano
User can select Civilization in the Random Game mode.
New: Random Game -> Civilization
New language: 日本語
New language: Français
AI improvements: Diplomacy
New language: 한국어
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of Age of History Americas app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of Age of History Americas app. Here is only the guide to install the Age of History Americas app on PC.