How To Install Air Lift Performance 3 App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play Air Lift Performance 3 APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run Air Lift Performance 3 software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- Air Lift Performance 3 app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of Air Lift Performance 3 application
Smart Preview of Air Lift Performance 3- Features and User Guide
The perfect partner to Air Lift Performance’s 3H and 3P control systems, the 3 app is the mobile, handheld controller option you want for your life on air. Make height and air pressure adjustments on the fly, right from your phone, for the perfect look and ride every time.
Interface matches handheld-controller, so it’s easy to switch between the two
Easy to set height and/or pressure presets
Single-tap and double-tap option for switching between presets
Quick, at-a-glance display of current height and/or pressure values
Horizontal orientation available at a turn of the wrist
Update manifold and controller software over the air via Bluetooth connectivity*
And much more!
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Contact Air Lift’s Customer Service team at 1.800.248.0892, or on the web at airliftperformance.com/support/contact/.
*Improved Bluetooth Connection On Android 10+ Devices
NOTE: An Android device running Android 9 or earlier OR an iOS device is required to perform the update. Once the ECU update is complete, you will be able to pair your Android 10+ device.
We apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced with your ability to connect your Air Lift Performance 3H manifold through Bluetooth to your Android 10+ device. The issue lies within how Bluetooth is now architected on Android 10. This causes a compatibility issue with the manifold software and not the App. We are diligently working on a Windows10 PC solution that uses Bluetooth to connect to the manifold and allows a user to update all required software layers. This fix will only need to be run once and all future updates can be completed with an Android 10+ device.
While we are working on this PC based fix, we can offer an alternative solution for updating your manifold software. To execute this update, you will need to have access to an Android 9 or earlier device or any iOS device. Using one of these devices, install the ALP3 App and follow the instructions below in order to resolve connection issues with your Android 10+ device.
1) Pair the older Android or iOS device to the manifold. Turn on Bluetooth pairing within the 3H Display then open the ALP3 App on the device, click the Gear icon and then Discover Manifolds. Click on your manifold to pair to it.
2) Once connected to the manifold with the older Android or iOS device, enter the Settings menu on the App
3) Click “About” and then click “Check for firmware update”
4) On the pop-up that says “No update available. Update firmware anyway?”, click Yes to force an update.
5) Click on Update in the bottom right of the screen
6) Click No Display to start the manifold update
7) Once the update is complete, disconnect the older Android or iOS device by force closing the App
8) Re-pair your Android 10+ device by following the process in step 1
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of Air Lift Performance 3
Improved Bluetooth Connection On Android 10+ Devices
Minor App Improvements.
In-App product registration makes it easier than ever to register your manifold.
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of Air Lift Performance 3 app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of Air Lift Performance 3 app. Here is only the guide to install the Air Lift Performance 3 app on PC.