How To Install AnySoftKeyboard App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play AnySoftKeyboard APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run AnySoftKeyboard software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- AnySoftKeyboard app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of AnySoftKeyboard application
Smart Preview of AnySoftKeyboard- Features and User Guide
This is one of the most customizable keyboards available.
To activate: Launch ‘AnySoftKeyboard Settings’ App, and follow the instructions.
* Multi languages keyboard support via external packages.
* Completion dictionaries for multiple languages.
* Also completes your typed words from you contacts names (Android 2.0+)!
* And, learns your typing behavior to provide next-word prediction.
* Multi-Touch support (as in, pressing SHIFT along with other characters).
* Extension keyboard (swipe your finger all the way up out of the keyboard).
* Voice Input support (Android 2.2+).
* Compact/Phablet Mode.
* Gesture support:
** Experimental Gesture-Typing (enable in the Settings app).
** Swipe left or right to switch layouts.
** Swipe up to shift.
** Swipe down to close the keyboard.
* Theme support (comes with a few built-in skins, and more available in Play Store).
* Night Mode: Quiet, Dark keyboard at night time (enable in the Settings app).
* Power-Saving Mode: No vibrations, sound, suggestions and a dark theme (enable in the Settings app).
* Build-in user dictionary words editor.
* Build-in abbreviations dictionary: create shortcuts for words and sentences.
* Utility keyboard (swipe up from space-bar):
** Clipboard actions copy, paste, select-all, select selectively (long-press select and use arrow keys).
** Voice input
* And many more features!
Support at: https://github.com/AnySoftKeyboard
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of AnySoftKeyboard
* Basic support for OS field auto-fill.
* Better vibration control for newer OS versions.
* Fixes around permission requests.
* Fixes for colorized nav-bar.
* A few small gesture-typing fixes.
* Other bug fixes.
* Updated translations from the community.
More here: https://github.com/AnySoftKeyboard/AnySoftKeyboard/milestone/93
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of AnySoftKeyboard app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of AnySoftKeyboard app. Here is only the guide to install the AnySoftKeyboard app on PC.