How To Install Aruba Utilities App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play Aruba Utilities APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run Aruba Utilities software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- Aruba Utilities app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of Aruba Utilities application
Smart Preview of Aruba Utilities- Features and User Guide
Support is through email to the developer, or via the Aruba Community site
A user guide is available
Aruba Utilities includes:
• A Wi-Fi Monitor showing the Wi-Fi environment, including the current access point, dynamic signal strength and RSSI measurements, other access points audible to the device and handover events.
• A Telnet/SSH client that works with Aruba mobility controllers, allowing network configuration and monitoring from a mobile platform.
• An AirWave client that downloads the floorplan image and AP details from the network’s AirWave WLAN management system. See where APs are located relative to your position, and touch AP icons for details of current loading, channels and power.
• The AirWave client also offers a locally-generated estimated heatmap and a site survey function that links actual coverage measurements to locations on the floorplan.
• Device information (Wi-Fi, IP, DHCP, cellular status) is displayed along with an implementation of the Airwave Management Client (AMC) that reports device information and scanned APs to your AirWave WLAN management system.
• A Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) scanner reports nearby iBeacons and other BLE devices with UUID, index values and signal strength measurements.
• Android versions of iPerf, Ping, DNS and mDNS offer network test functionality.
• Measurements are written to a plain-text log file and various csv report files that can be emailed for use later.
Aruba Utilities was developed by the CTO Group in Aruba Networks as a testbed for our research into WLAN measurement and optimization techniques. It will be of interest to network engineers with multi-AP WLANS, especially Aruba Networks WLANs.
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of Aruba Utilities
2021-05-27 Build v159
– changed Airwave & ALE access code to comply with Play Store policy
– incorporated some new features in Android 11
– removed all functionality and references to AMC
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of Aruba Utilities app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of Aruba Utilities app. Here is only the guide to install the Aruba Utilities app on PC.