How To Install aWallet Cloud Password Manager App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play aWallet Cloud Password Manager APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run aWallet Cloud Password Manager software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- aWallet Cloud Password Manager app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of aWallet Cloud Password Manager application
Smart Preview of aWallet Cloud Password Manager- Features and User Guide
• Synchronizes encrypted data with your own cloud account: Dropbox or Google Drive.
• There is a built-in Editor for changing or creating new data Categories with custom icons.
• Search within fields.
• Contains no advertisements.
• Supports backup and restore of the encrypted data file to the Android USB device.
• Export of unencrypted data in CSV format to the USB device.
• There is an Auto lock feature that can be preconfigured for a specific period of time.
PRO FEATURES, included:
• Unlock with fingerprint (on a compatible device with Android 6 or later)
• Unlock with face (on a compatible device with Android 10 or later)
• Password Generator
• CSV Import
• All data is encrypted, including Entry names, Category definitions and the data itself.
• Encrypts data using AES and Blowfish algorithms with key sizes of 256, 192 and 128 bits.
• When the data file is decrypted, up to all combinations of algorithm, key size and cipher mode of operation (CBC, CFB, OFB and ECB) are tried with the Master password to unlock the data file. This makes brute force attacks longer. The app itself does not store any hint to the actual cipher, key size or cipher mode of operation.
• Uses a randomly generated ‘salt’ combined with the Master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
• The key to open the data file is created by combining your master password with the 512-bit ‘salt’. The result is hashed 1000 times by SHA-256. Repetitive hashing makes a brute force attack more difficult.
• Supports auto destruction of the data file after a predefined number of unsuccessful unlocks have been tried.
For more info see http://www.awallet.org/
If you like this App, rate it in Google Play. If you have any suggestions, just let me know.
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of aWallet Cloud Password Manager
• Support for Android 12
• Increased max limit of entries per single Category
• Updated cloud libraries
• Bug fixes
Please see www.awallet.org/faq-cloud on how to import data from the original version. Thanks.
• Support for Android 11
• Fixed emoji storing
• Fixed data import from aWallet original on Android 11
• Better support for Face unlock on compatible devices on Android 10 or later
• System default Dark theme can be enabled in the app Settings since Android 10
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of aWallet Cloud Password Manager app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of aWallet Cloud Password Manager app. Here is only the guide to install the aWallet Cloud Password Manager app on PC.