How To Install BatteryBot Battery Indicator App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play BatteryBot Battery Indicator APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run BatteryBot Battery Indicator software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- BatteryBot Battery Indicator app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of BatteryBot Battery Indicator application
Smart Preview of BatteryBot Battery Indicator- Features and User Guide
BatteryBot monitors and shows your battery charge level (percent) as an icon in your status bar, with how much time you have left, temperature, health, voltage, and time since plugged / unplugged in the notification area. It now also has a 1×1 app widget. The Pro version also has user-configurable alarms, logs, mA current information, and a large (4×1) widget.
Give it a try — it’s free and open source! BatteryBot Battery Indicator requires NO special permissions whatsoever. It’s an excellent and complete solution to your battery needs.
• No ads (why would you want a battery app with ads?)
• Exact battery level in the task bar
• Or hide the task bar icon, keeping notification in tray — or turn notification off completely and just use widgets
• Multiple icon set options
• Automatic time-remaining estimates based on recent usage
• Small (1×1) circle desktop widget
• Notification (with status bar icon) is now optional — can be used as just a desktop widget
• Very lightweight (please email me if you think otherwise, and I’ll help you figure out what’s wrong — I promise this app will not drain your battery!)
• Shows 1% increments even on most Motorola devices
• Well-tested and supported on all major versions of Android (2.1 through 7.0; Eclair through Nougat) and form factors (small phones, medium phones, large phones, 7-inch tablets, 10-inch tablets).
• Open source
For those who want more than is offered in the free version, or for those who just like to support small, independent developers like me, the Pro version remains lightweight while packing in many useful features:
• Alarms (fully charged, charge above X, charge below X, temperature above X, or health failure)
• (On devices that allow it) Icon colors (including fully configurable green, amber, red, and black icons)
• (On most devices) Electric current (mA / milliamp /milliampere) reading to/from battery on supported devices
• Large (4×1) desktop widgets
• Battery logging. You can log the battery state (charge, status, voltage, temperature) and browse the logs on the phone or export to CSV.
• Control the notification priority on Android 4.1+ (For example, you can set to “minimum” to hide the icon but keep the notification in the tray.)
• Lots of configurability of behavior and appearance.
• The charging indicator (the bolt under the number that indicates when the device is being charged) for the sets that have it is optional in the Pro version.
Follow the Google Plus group for announcements and occasional polls about the app:
Requires no special app permissions!
Please email me if you have any questions or comments.
Here’s the BatteryBot business model / philosophy:
1) Ads are annoying. For some apps, ads might make sense, but a system utility should not have ads.
2) The free version should be simple but useful; it shouldn’t feel crippled.
3) Some people choose to purchase the Pro version because they want extra features, some because they want more customization, and many because they just want to say “thanks” for the free version and support small, independent developers like me.
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of BatteryBot Battery Indicator
• Modified layout and sizing of elements on main screen: more flexible and better supports modern tall screens.
• Updated build tools, support libraries.
• Target/compile for API level 30.
• Various clean up, reduction of APK file size.
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of BatteryBot Battery Indicator app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of BatteryBot Battery Indicator app. Here is only the guide to install the BatteryBot Battery Indicator app on PC.