How To Install BIM 360 Team App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play BIM 360 Team APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run BIM 360 Team software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- BIM 360 Team app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of BIM 360 Team application
Smart Preview of BIM 360 Team- Features and User Guide
View 2D and 3D models:
• View 65+ different CAD file formats including: AutoCAD (DWG), DWF, Revit (RVT), Navisworks (NWD, NWC), and more.
• Upload and view models and project files from email attachments.
• Upload and view models from your device’s’ local storage.
• Upload and view files from Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, and more.
Navigate large-scale 2D and 3D models:
• Isolate and present object properties.
• Navigate model sheets, objects and layers.
• Measure the distance, angle or area between points in your drawing.
• Intuitive touch-based navigation including: zoom, pan, orbit and rotate 3D models.
Communicate with stakeholders in a collaborative workspace:
• Review and markup designs.
• Comment directly on designs and keep track of changes.
• Take and upload photos directly from the device to your project to document work progress on site.
• Invite new members to join projects in progress and collaborate on designs.
• Share any file type directly from your device, including: AutoCAD (DWG), DWF, Revit, Navisworks and more.
Track project status anytime, anywhere, even offline:
• Offline access to your cloud data, no wireless connection needed.
Allow BIM 360 Team to leverage your device’s full capabilities:
• Accounts: Using the Android Account Manager helps us manage your Autodesk account easily, and allow other Autodesk applications to connect, using your Autodesk account.
• Storage: Store offline data to view data anywhere, anytime.
• Photos and Camera: Access files or data stored on a mobile device to view, share and markup.
+ Storage (such as Photos/Media/Files): Access files or data stored on your device to view, share and markup, so you can view your data anywhere, anytime
+ Camera: Take pictures such as drawings with app
BIM 360 Team will still function even if a user does not give permissions to access these functions.
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of BIM 360 Team
Bug fixes and stabilization.
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of BIM 360 Team app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of BIM 360 Team app. Here is only the guide to install the BIM 360 Team app on PC.