How To Install Check if Stolen App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play Check if Stolen APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run Check if Stolen software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- Check if Stolen app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of Check if Stolen application
Smart Preview of Check if Stolen- Features and User Guide
If you are about to buy a second hand item or you just found something on the street, it is always a good idea to check if it is reported as stolen or lost. Just enter any identification information like serial number or IMEI and check in our database of items that have been reported as stolen or lost.
If a match is found, you have the option to notify the person who has registered the item as stolen or lost.
Individuals & Used Phone Resellers
Register items that may have been stolen from you or check on our database prior to any transaction to avoid buying stolen items.
Pawnbrokers & Microfinance Lenders
Avoid lending on stolen goods by checking items offered to you within minutes while your customer is still at the counter.
What is IMEI?
The IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) is a unique number to identify mobile phones. The IMEI is only used for identifying the device and has no permanent or semi-permanent relation to the subscriber. Number is used by the GSM network to identify valid devices and therefore can be used for stopping a stolen phone from accessing the network in that country. The IMEI can be displayed on the screen of the phone by entering *#06# into the keypad on most phones. It can also be printed inside the battery compartment of the phone.
To report a missing item, all you have to do is to create an account or login with your Facebook account and fill a form with information about your item. Offering a reward is an option and it may provide an incentive to the finder to notify you in event of the object being found.
The owner of any item has the option to pay a reward if the item is found and returned. The reward is at the discretion of the item owner, and payment of the reward will be handled directly between owner and the finder.
We are not responsible for payment of any rewards.
The list of the items you can report may change from time to time depending on feedback that we get from our customers. Below is a list of the common categories. You can use the “Other” category if your item is not covered in the list below. The current list of item types that have categories is:
• Phones – any type of mobile phone
• Tablets – iPads, Samsung Galaxy Tabs, Microsoft Surface or other
• Laptops – Laptops, Notebooks, Netbooks or other
• Computers and Accessories – Desktop computers, monitors, printers, scanners or any other related office equipment
• Cameras and Accessories – Cameras, lenses, flashes or any other photographic equipment
• Game Consoles – XBOX, PlayStation, Wii, or other
• Electronics – TVs Sets, Receivers, Amplifiers, DVD Players, Speakers or anything else you find suitable
• Music Players (iPod, MP3) – Portable audio and video players like iPods, MP3 Players, MP4 players, CD Players, etc
• Other – Any item that is covered in the categories listed above. If you need a specific category to be added, please contact us at email@example.com.
Cost for Using Service
A fee is charged to register each item. The item will then remain registered on the database at no extra cost until it is recovered.
There is also a fee charged for each search.
Card or mobile money payments are accepted.
Information Collection and Use
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of Check if Stolen
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of Check if Stolen app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of Check if Stolen app. Here is only the guide to install the Check if Stolen app on PC.