How To Install Clock Tuner App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play Clock Tuner APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run Clock Tuner software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- Clock Tuner app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of Clock Tuner application
Smart Preview of Clock Tuner- Features and User Guide
This app is to measure the BPH(Beats per hour) of mechanical watches.
It will display time error per day as well.
The app uses microphone to measure BPH.
** Recommend to plug a microphone into phone and attach the microphone to the back of your watch.
** Basic version display wave graph and pulse interval histogram.
** Frequency display requires ‘Premium’ upgrade.
** Please test the app with your watch before you purchase ‘Premium’ upgrade. The app will work as Premium during 30 min.
Not for digital clocks.
Not working in noisy environment.
Set microphone direction toward a clock.
– Review from Mr. Kojima
– Preset example
Rolex or mechanical watch: Target frequency: 4 or 5Hz, Sample duration: 2Sec, Sensitivity: manual 50
Most pendulum clock: Target frequency: 1 or 2 Hz, Sample duration: 5 or 10 Sec, Sensitivity: medium
1) in the settings there is a sensitivity option with a high, medium, low and 3 manual settings, can you explain how this changes the results
It determines sound amplitude threshold for detecting clock sound. If your clock sound is loud you may reduce sensitivity. This will allow more environmental noises.
If you increase the sensitive, you may measure hand watches. But small noise may measurement errors.
2) why does the detected frequency change between light grey, black and red
Red means smaller drift during the measurement interval while grey means that measurement may have an error.
3) the average frequency does not always calculate, it stays at NaN
The ‘detected frequency’ should be red continuously.
4) how do you calculate the pulse drift %
abs(max detected frequency – min detected frequency) / detected frequency during 1 detection cycle.
5) what are the 2 graphs showing and what data are you using for the calculations
The size of bars in the upper graph should be almost the same.
The bottom shows amplitude of sound wave recorded from micro phone.
6) are newer versions of the app being developed
** You may provide sound sample by sending wav or mp3 file to firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of Clock Tuner
Minor bug fix.
You can try full function within 30min.
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of Clock Tuner app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of Clock Tuner app. Here is only the guide to install the Clock Tuner app on PC.