How To Install Collabra Music App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play Collabra Music APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run Collabra Music software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- Collabra Music app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of Collabra Music application
Smart Preview of Collabra Music- Features and User Guide
Students can use the Collabra mobile app to record practices, submit assessments, and engage with lessons anywhere. Features include:
– Record/Upload practices (video, audio)
– Use “bookmarks” to call-out sections of practices
– View lessons provided from your teacher
– Practice while watching lessons on a split screen view
– Record and submit assessment attempts
– View teacher comments on your practices and engage in discussion
– Join a new course
– Practice on your own in you “Personal Course”
– Receive notifications for key events such as practice comments, new assessments/lessons assigned to you, and assessment grades
Teachers can use the Collabra mobile app to view student practices, record new lessons and review/grade assessments. Features include:
– View student practices and filter by student/course
– Make comments on student practices directly on the playhead
– Record/Send lessons to a whole course or individual students
– Bookmark lessons to call-out important parts of a lesson
– Create/Assign time-based assessments
– Review and grade student assessment submissions
– Real-time reporting including number of student practices, cumulative minutes practices, and more
– Receive notifications for key events such as assessments submitted, and student comments
The Collabra mobile app offers students and teachers a functional extension of the Collabra website on the go. You can record practices/lessons/assessments online or offline and they will upload when your phone has access to WiFi (or cell service if you enable). Students and teachers will have access to 24/7 phone/chat support accessible through the “support” tab inside of the app settings.
Students can also practice on their own through our Private Practice program. By paying monthly students are allowed to practice through Collabra and keep track of their progression over time. This monthly service is free up to 2GB of storage, then $2.99 / mo for 25GB of storage, and $9.99 / mo for up to 100GB of storage.
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of Collabra Music
Our mission is to encourage students to get better, faster, by increasing engagement, accountability, and feedback. We continue to improve our product with this in mind. Check out what we’ve added this time:
Teachers may now create and assign assessments with embedded attachments. With embedded attachments, students are presented a PDF document the teacher uploads before starting their assessment attempts, and can only view that document while creating the attempts.
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of Collabra Music app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of Collabra Music app. Here is only the guide to install the Collabra Music app on PC.