How To Install Dig – Emulator Front-End App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play Dig – Emulator Front-End APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run Dig – Emulator Front-End software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- Dig – Emulator Front-End app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of Dig – Emulator Front-End application
Smart Preview of Dig – Emulator Front-End- Features and User Guide
This is an emulator front-end that will painlessly organize your retro game collection.
Little to no set-up is necessary in many cases. Dig will automatically scan your device for games, download cover art, and assign emulators.
However, you must supply your own games and install the emulators yourself. Dig will take you to the Play Store pages of emulators that are not installed.
Other features include
* Support for 83 systems and counting
* Merged game sets
* Android homescreen game launching
* 6 game view types
* customizable themes with (optional) background pictures, videos, and music/sound effects
* voice search
* support for zipped CD images
For more information please visit our website. https://digdroid.com
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of Dig – Emulator Front-End
* Extracted/unzipped games can now be cached. Games will not be deleted until the cache is full. Set the cache size under Device options.
* Restored support for ScummVM 2.0.0. This is the last version that works with Dig’s method of launching games.
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of Dig – Emulator Front-End app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of Dig – Emulator Front-End app. Here is only the guide to install the Dig – Emulator Front-End app on PC.