DS Cam Windows PC And Mac Computer – Free Download
In Present time, DS Cam is one of the most used applications which offer to give you full control over security cameras while you are away from home or office. In fact, you can use the application on PC through an emulator like BlueStack or Nox.
Synology DS Cam App
DS Cam is a camera application that offers you to maintain proper security. The usage of this app IP configuration to connect your cameras. Needless to say, this security application can monitor up to 8 cameras at a time.
Besides this, it allows live streaming happening over DS cam in the HD resolution. In fact, this cam tool also supports recording and capturing the picture during live streaming. Finally, all the files get saved into the local storage of your device.
Download and Install the DS Cam For PC Windows 10/8/7 and Mac
Before installing the DS Cam, you need to own a Synology NAS to run his app with the latest Surveillance Station 8.0 to get the complete set of features. Here is the procedure of download and install of this app.
- First of all, you have to download Android Emulator like Nox Player for Mac or BlueStacks for Windows.
Get it From Here
- After this, install the emulator and then set it up using your Google Account.
- Then, open the emulator and launch the Play Store.
- Now find the DS Cam app in the Play Store.
- After that, Install the DS Cam.
- Now open DS Cam on the computer.
- Finally, login using your QuickConnect ID and other details.
I believe that DS Cam is one of the best surveillance applications to maintain security. So, you can download the apps and get secured.