How To Install EFI PrintMe Service App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play EFI PrintMe Service APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run EFI PrintMe Service software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- EFI PrintMe Service app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of EFI PrintMe Service application
Smart Preview of EFI PrintMe Service- Features and User Guide
Note: The PrintMe service is offered by businesses to their customers. Printers for consumer household use are not compatible with the PrintMe service.
Establishing a free account is quick and easy – only an email address is required. With the PrintMe app, print files uploaded from your mobile device as well as files you already uploaded to the PrintMe service that are associated with your email address.
Using the PrintMe service is free; however, while some printing locations offer complimentary printing for guests, other businesses charge a fee for printing.
• Uses current GPS location to find the nearest PrintMe-enabled location.
• Upload documents, images, and webpages via “share” functionality.
• Supports PDF, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher), images (BMP, PNG, GIF, JPEG, TIFF), webpages, and text documents.
• Email documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
• See list of all files you uploaded to the PrintMe service.
• Documents are automatically deleted in 24 hours.
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of EFI PrintMe Service
Bug fixes and various optimizations.
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of EFI PrintMe Service app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of EFI PrintMe Service app. Here is only the guide to install the EFI PrintMe Service app on PC.