How To Install EVA Facial Mouse App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play EVA Facial Mouse APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run EVA Facial Mouse software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- EVA Facial Mouse app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of EVA Facial Mouse application
Smart Preview of EVA Facial Mouse- Features and User Guide
EVA FACIAL MOUSE is a free and open source application that allows the access to functions of a mobile device by means of tracking the user face captured through the frontal camera. Based on the movement of the face, the app allows the user to control a pointer on the screen (i.e., like a mouse),which provides direct access to most elements of the user interface.
People with amputations, cerebral palsy, spinal cord injury, muscular dystrophy, multiple sclerosis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) or other disabilities may be beneficiaries of this app.
Due to restrictions of the Android platform, there are currently some LIMITATIONS:
• Most standard keyboards do not work with EVA, so a basic keyboard is provided. Such a keyboard needs to be manually activated after the installation.
• Does not work with most games.
• Browsers do not handle properly some actions (we recommend using Google Chrome).
• Applications such as Maps, Earth and Gallery work with restrictions.
• It cannot be used simultaneously with other applications that make use of the camera.
• For obvious reasons, it has not been tested with all devices available on the market. If you find any issues with your device, please, let us know.
In this link, you can find a list of devices (tablet and mobile) that have been evaluated according to their compatibility with the EVA Facial Mouse application: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gxuIKbw92d9USPT_SvM0iCdWjtnVcx7owJAgwM6Za6w/edit#gid=0
EVA has been developed in collaboration with experts and users from organizations of ASPACE Confederation (Spain). In particular, ASPACE Asturias, ASPACE Barcelona, ASPACE Gipuzkoa, ASPACE Granada, APPC Tarragona and AVAPACE. Furthermore, it has been tested by CEAPAT, CRE (León) and ASPAYM Castilla y León.
This app uses Accessibility services.
CREA is a company devoted to the research and the development of innovative software solutions.
The Fundación Vodafone España is a private, nonprofit institution that aims to improve the quality od life of vulnerable groups through the Information Technology and Communications. FVE collaborates with various entities, both public and private, in technological innovation projects and applications for autonomy, independence and social and labour integration of all people.
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of EVA Facial Mouse
EVA Facial Mouse will soon be REMOVED, but there is a replacement: EVA Facial Mouse PRO. Same features for free! Update now at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crea_si.eva_facial_mouse
– Add voice commands support
– Improve camera capture and error management
– Add support for 64bit variants
– Fix voice commands crash on Android 6.0
– Bug fixes and other improvements
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of EVA Facial Mouse app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of EVA Facial Mouse app. Here is only the guide to install the EVA Facial Mouse app on PC.