Fing for PC (Windows 10,8,7) and MacOS Free Download
Fing is an emerging wireless network analyzer. It is an audit tool to find out & lists all the connected devices currently connected to your network. Fing provides WoL (Wake on LAN) service. Fing is a well rich app with all you need to analyze the problem in a wireless network.
Must See: Mac Spoofing- How To Prevent?
This app finds out the intruder in your network, which is not supposed to get access to the network. It will assist you in monitoring the troubleshoot problem as well.
Fing Operations -FAQ
- Scan & identify the currently connected device to a wireless network (wifi)
- Remembers information regarding an already scanned system (home/work) & retrieve the information
- Allows the user to enter to an IP address /website through URL then perform the ping & Traceroute operation.
- Fing can recognize services like Web Service (HTTP), File Transfer Service (FTP), and Domain Name Service (DNS) to the connected network.
Fing for PC (for Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac)
Fing installation using BlueStacks App Player
- Install BlueStacks App Player
- Then activate BlueStacks App Player
- Click on My Apps button on the emulator
- Search for Fing – Network Tools
- You will get the app on a search result. install the app
- Login to your Google account to continue downloading an app on BlueStacks App Player
- Once you log in, the installation will initialize & will complete depending on your network connection.
Fing installation using Nox App Player
- Install the android emulator Nox App Player.
- Then run Nox
- Login to Google account
- Search for Fing – Network Tools on the search tab
- On getting the app, install it on the emulator.
Fing is convenient to use & takes much little operation time. Fing is the most straightforward app to monitor wifi for the non-technical people.