How To Install Functional Groups of Chemistry App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play Functional Groups of Chemistry APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run Functional Groups of Chemistry software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- Functional Groups of Chemistry app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of Functional Groups of Chemistry application
Smart Preview of Functional Groups of Chemistry- Features and User Guide
Start from the basic groups (such as ketones and hydrocarbons) and proceed to the advanced topics (for example, azo compounds and boronic acids).
Choose the game mode and take a quiz:
1) Spelling quizzes (easy and hard) – answer all questions correctly to win a star.
2) Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options).
3) Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute) – you should give more than 25 correct answers to get a star.
4) Drag and Drop: match 4 chemical formulas and 4 names.
Two learning tools:
* Flashcards for memorizing these groups.
* Tables of functional groups.
The app is translated into 15 languages, including English, German, Spanish and many others. So you can learn the names of the functional groups in any of them.
Advertisements can be removed by an in-app-purchase.
I hope that this application will help you prepare for the exam in organic chemistry!
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of Functional Groups of Chemistry
+ Dark Theme.
+ Turkish translation. Now the app is translated into 15 languages, including English, Spanish, and many other.
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of Functional Groups of Chemistry app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of Functional Groups of Chemistry app. Here is only the guide to install the Functional Groups of Chemistry app on PC.