How To Install Giganticon – Big Icons App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play Giganticon – Big Icons APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run Giganticon – Big Icons software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- Giganticon – Big Icons app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of Giganticon – Big Icons application
Smart Preview of Giganticon – Big Icons- Features and User Guide
Just add the Giganticon widget to your home screen and choose your app. You can resize the icon to be tiny, gigantic, or anything in between. Icons for apps available on Google Play will even be in HD!
Giganticon is optimized for phones and tablets running any version of Android.
You can have up to two icons totally free, and then the app will ask you to upgrade. However, there is a secret way to unlock a third free icon. See if you can find it!
For apps that aren’t on the play store, Giganticon allows you to substitute any image from your device.
Giganticon is great for kids to make the homescreen simpler, and great at increasing accessibility for people who have poor vision or trouble touching small icons. Kids and grand parents will rejoice! Giganticon supports TalkBack for those who have it enabled.
If you enjoy Giganticon, or want to be a part of the Beta release program, join the Giganticon G+ community here:
Special Features for New Versions of Android!
– Giganticon also supports Android 4.2’s Lock Screen widget functionality. Access your favorite app straight from your lock screen! (See screenshot)
– A special Giganticon Daydream which allows bouncing icons around your screen while your tablet is idle.
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of Giganticon – Big Icons
1. Fix a bug where Giganticon wouldn’t recognize when users had already purchased it.
1. Add support for pulling the local icon from apps that use Adaptive Icons. This was preventing Giganticon from falling back to local icons.
2. Fix parsing of the Play Store HTML. This was preventing Giganticon from acquiring high res icons.
3. Switch to new in-app billing library.
4. Set target SDK appropriately.
5. Properly request storage permission to store large icons.
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of Giganticon – Big Icons app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of Giganticon – Big Icons app. Here is only the guide to install the Giganticon – Big Icons app on PC.