How To Install GitHub App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play GitHub APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run GitHub software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- GitHub app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of GitHub application
Smart Preview of GitHub- Features and User Guide
You can use GitHub for Android to:
• Browse your latest notifications
• Read, react, and reply to Issues and Pull Requests
• Review and merge Pull Requests
• Organize Issues with labels, assignees, projects, and more
• Browse your files and code
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of GitHub
– Added support for relative links to files within a repository.
– Added support for links to discussion categories.
– Connecting to version 3.0 of GitHub Enterprise Server is no longer supported on GitHub Mobile.
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of GitHub app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of GitHub app. Here is only the guide to install the GitHub app on PC.