How To Install HoursTracker: Time tracking for hourly work App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play HoursTracker: Time tracking for hourly work APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run HoursTracker: Time tracking for hourly work software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- HoursTracker: Time tracking for hourly work app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of HoursTracker: Time tracking for hourly work application
Smart Preview of HoursTracker: Time tracking for hourly work- Features and User Guide
Easily track your time and earnings, whether you’re an hourly employee, a contractor, or you just want to better manage your working hours.
QUICK AND EASY time entry and editing make time tracking painless
• Record time using timers, complete with support for Breaks and Pauses
• Track your pay, including Tips, Mileage, and flexible ± time and earnings adjustments
• Pick any time to start, stop, break or pause the timer (7 minutes ago, 10 minutes from now, whatever you need)
• Set job locations and get clock in and out reminders when you arrive or leave or fully automate your time tracking (geofencing)
• Manually enter time entries with minimal effort thanks to smart, adaptive defaults
• Enter comments of any length with your time entries and optionally include them in your exports
◆ ADVANCED FEATURES and customization set HoursTracker above the rest
• Automatic daily and weekly overtime earnings calculations
• Built-in reports by Day, Week, and Month and support for most common pay period schedules
• Robust tagging and filtering allow you to build your own custom views
• Reminders when you’ve worked your target number of hours per day (even takes time rounding into account)
• Automatic time rounding: up, down, or to nearest (including 6 min)
• Ongoing notification lets you view time on the clock, even clock out take a break without launching the app
• CSV and formatted text export
• Cloud-based backup/restore with one re-usable backup slot included free (free account sign up is required)
• Web-based reporting access, including charts, graphs, desktop exports, and rolling backups available with optional subscription
• Customize your HoursTracker experience in the Preferences section under the More tab. Choose only one or many jobs clocked in at a time, opt-into prompts for comments, choose an elapsed time format (hours:minutes, or decimal hours), and more
“Free Edition” stores up to 3 jobs and 21 days of entries. For unlimited entries, upgrade to the “Personal” (up to 5 jobs) or “Pro” (unlimited jobs) edition. Or, erase older data and continue to use the “Free Edition” until you’re ready to buy.
Visit our website at http://www.hourstrackerapp.com to learn more, and follow @HoursTracker on Twitter or facebook.com/HoursTracker to hear about upcoming features first.
If you have a question, problem, or need help, please send us a support request via e-mail.
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of HoursTracker: Time tracking for hourly work
Fix job ordering in exports to be alphabetical instead of in order the jobs were created.
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of HoursTracker: Time tracking for hourly work app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of HoursTracker: Time tracking for hourly work app. Here is only the guide to install the HoursTracker: Time tracking for hourly work app on PC.