How To Install iMedAlert – Medical Alert App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play iMedAlert – Medical Alert APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run iMedAlert – Medical Alert software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- iMedAlert – Medical Alert app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of iMedAlert – Medical Alert application
Smart Preview of iMedAlert – Medical Alert- Features and User Guide
iMedAlert is a powerful and user-friendly medical alert application for your phone. In case of an emergency, iMedAlert Android not only can immediately alert emergency responders by phone or alarm, but also can broadcast rescues message with your current GPS location* and complete medical profile (e.g. your personal information, blood type, medical history, allergies, medication) to selected recipients via SMS and email. The accuracy of GPS location is varied with the performance of your phone’s OS and GPS device. iMedAlert Android can help save lives.
NEW FEATURE: Sync your health profiles on your Google Drive!
DELAY CAN JEOPARDIZE YOUR RECOVERY AND EVEN LIFE. WHEN YOU EXPERIENCE AN EMERGENCY, EVERY SECOND COUNTS WITH iMedAlert. DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
PLEASE VISIT www.iMedAlert .org/download TO WATCH THE ONLINE VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR THIS APP.
THE iMedAlert APP CAN BE USED TO:
– Activate a distress alarm/alert: If you are trapped or alone and unable to shout or speak, the app allows you to attract the attention of passersby or emergency personnel by sounding an alarm at regular intervals.
– Send an emergency SMS: If you are in an emergency situation you may not have the time or not be able to type an SMS. The app allows you to quickly send a personalized emergency SMS to one or more predefined contacts. Messages and emergency contacts are set up in advance in the app’s user preferences.
– Send an emergency email: If you are in an emergency situation you may not have the time or not be able to type and send emails. The app allows you to send a personalized emergency email to one or more predefined emergency contacts. Emails can be set to include all the information you have entered in the app such as your personal information, blood type, medical history, and allergy information. This will help emergency personnel treat you better. Emails and emergency contacts are set up in advance in the app’s user preferences.
– Send location information: If you are in an emergency situation and don’t know where you are, the app can send your location information for you. SMS and email messages can be set to include location information.
– Send your medical profile: Emails can be set to include all the information you have entered into the app such as your personal information, blood type, medical history, and allergy information. This will help emergency personnel treat you better.
– Call emergency services: If you are able to speak, you can use the app to call emergency services.
– Store your profiles on your Google Drive cloud storage.
The app is very intuitive and easy to use, but includes a full user guide describing all the functionality of the app to make sure you set up all the functionality correctly.
The personal information you enter into your iMedAlert Andorid app remains on your device. Your personal iMedAlert app information cannot be accessed by Divoti Inc. (DBA DivotiUSA.com), its associates or any unauthorized third parties.
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of iMedAlert – Medical Alert
Comply with the Location permissions policy
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of iMedAlert – Medical Alert app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of iMedAlert – Medical Alert app. Here is only the guide to install the iMedAlert – Medical Alert app on PC.