How To Install Jetting Kawasaki 2T Moto Motocross KX, KDX Bikes App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play Jetting Kawasaki 2T Moto Motocross KX, KDX Bikes APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run Jetting Kawasaki 2T Moto Motocross KX, KDX Bikes software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- Jetting Kawasaki 2T Moto Motocross KX, KDX Bikes app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of Jetting Kawasaki 2T Moto Motocross KX, KDX Bikes application
Smart Preview of Jetting Kawasaki 2T Moto Motocross KX, KDX Bikes- Features and User Guide
This app provides, using temperature, altitude, humidity, atmospheric pressure and your engine configuration and fuel type, a recommendation about best jetting (carburetor configuration) and spark plug to use for Kawasaki 2-strokes MX bikes (KX and KDX models).
This app can obtain automatically the position and altitude to get the temperature, pressure and humidity from the nearest weather station thought internet. Internal barometer is used on supported devices for better precision. If more accuracy is needed, a portable weather station can also be used. Application can run without GPS, WiFi and internet, in this case user has to give the weather data manually.
• For each carburetor setup, the following values are given: main jet, needle type, needle position, pilot jet, air screw position, throttle valve size, spark plug
• Fine tuning for all these values
• History of all your jetting setups
• Graphic display of fuel mix quality (Air/Flow Ratio or Lambda)
• Selectable fuel type (gasoline with or without ethanol, Racing fuels available, for example: VP C12, VP 110, VP MRX02)
• Adjustable fuel/oil ratio
• Mix wizard to get the perfect mix ratio (fuel calculator)
• Carburetor ice warning
• Possibility of use automatic weather data or a portable weather station
• If you don’t want to share your location, you can manually select any place in the world, the carburetor setups will be adapted for this place
• let you use different measure units: ºC y ºF for temperatures, meter and feet for altitude, liters, ml, gallons, oz for fuel, and mb, hPa, mmHg, inHg for pressures
Valid for the following models from 1990 to 2021:
The application contains four tabs, which are described next:
• Results: In this tab main jet, needle type, needle position, pilot jet, air screw position, throttle valve size, spark plug are shown. These data are calculated depending on the weather conditions and the engine configuration given in the next tabs.
This tab lets do a fine tuning adjustment for all this values to adapt to the concrete engine.
Besides this jetting information, the air density, density altitude, relative air density, SAE – dyno correction factor, station pressure, SAE- relative horsepower, volumetric content of oxygen, oxygen pressure are shown too.
On this tab, you can also share your settings with your colleagues, or add settings to your favorites.
You can also see in a graphic form the calculated ratio of air and fuel (lambda).
• History: This tab contains the history of all carburetor setups. If you change the weather, or engine setup, or fine tuning, the new setup will be saved in history.
This tab also contains your favorite settings.
• Engine: You can configure in this screen the information about the engine, that is, engine model, year, spark manufacturer, fuel type, oil mix ratio.
• Weather: In this tab, you can set the values for current temperature, pressure, altitude and humidity.
Also this tab allows to use the GPS to get the current position and altitude, and connect to an external service (you can choose one weather data source from several possible) to get the weather conditions of the nearest weather station (temperature, pressure and humidity).
Also, on this tab, you can manually select any place in the world, the carburetor setups will be adapted for this place.
Moreover, on this tab, you can enable alerts about possible carburetor icing.
If you have any doubt about using this App, please, contact us. We answer every question, and we take care of all comments from our users to try to improve our software. We are also users of this application.
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of Jetting Kawasaki 2T Moto Motocross KX, KDX Bikes
• Added a new value for each carburetor configuration on the ‘Results’ tab: Throttle valve size
• We added new fuels, this is gasoline with ethanol. It require a richer carburation than regular premium gasoline
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of Jetting Kawasaki 2T Moto Motocross KX, KDX Bikes app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of Jetting Kawasaki 2T Moto Motocross KX, KDX Bikes app. Here is only the guide to install the Jetting Kawasaki 2T Moto Motocross KX, KDX Bikes app on PC.