How To Install Katana Librarian App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play Katana Librarian APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run Katana Librarian software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- Katana Librarian app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of Katana Librarian application
Smart Preview of Katana Librarian- Features and User Guide
The free version of the app allows you to test your connection and load the built-in demo patches. A single in-app purchase is offered if you wish to unlock the full feature set, which will allow you to:
– Download patches from your amplifier.
– Modify the patch parameters; includes support for all effect types; the editor also changes in real-time as you adjust the parameters on your amp.
– Access undocumented Katana features like hidden amps and multiple simultaneous effects.
– Organize your patches into groups. Tag your favorite patches, or create a set list for a live performance.
– Use the hotkey feature in combination with a Bluetooth MIDI or HID foot switch for hands-free patch and effect switching.
– Import and export MkI and MkII .TSL files.
– Rename and delete patches.
– Write patches to the amplifier’s channels
– Emulate the functionality of a GA-FC pedal (even on a KATANA-50)
What you need:
– A phone or tablet running Android 4.0 or later
– For USB, a USB A-to-B cable (also known as a USB printer cable) and a USB OTG adapter. If your phone has a USB Micro-AB connector, you will need an adapter like this one: http://a.co/3mustjw. If your phone has a USB Type-C connector, you will need an adapter like this one: http://a.co/fBZA0vM.
– For Bluetooth, a supported Bluetooth adapter*
– One of the following amplifiers:
• KATANA-50 MkII
• KATANA-100 MkII
• KATANA-100/212 MkII
• KATANA-HEAD MkII
• KATANA-Artist MkII
* Currently supported Bluetooth adapters:
– CME WIDI Uhost (https://www.cme-pro.com/widi-uhost//ref/50445)
– XSONIC AIRSTEP (https://xsonicaudio.com/pages/airstep)
– XSONIC AIRSTEP Kat Edition (https://xsonicaudio.com/pages/airstepkatedition)
See our Frequently Asked Questions here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19G4j_bk8c8OZ3vBvZKWHnuXg9ZEpKbkx/view
Note: This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by Roland Corporation in any way. BOSS is a registered trademark of Roland Corporation.
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of Katana Librarian
– Add support for BLE amp connections (e.g. Airstep)
– Fix Android 12 issue
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of Katana Librarian app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of Katana Librarian app. Here is only the guide to install the Katana Librarian app on PC.