How To Install Machinist Calc Pro Calculator App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play Machinist Calc Pro Calculator APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run Machinist Calc Pro Calculator software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- Machinist Calc Pro Calculator app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of Machinist Calc Pro Calculator application
Smart Preview of Machinist Calc Pro Calculator- Features and User Guide
The Machinist Calc Pro is the first machining math and reference tool to provide a complete assortment of machine shop solutions. This machining calculator has more complete Thread data than the Machinery’s Handbook, including step-saving Thread and Drill Size chart look-ups, speeds and feeds, right triangle solutions, bolt patterns and much more.
Spend more time machining and less time looking up specs and data in books, on charts or in computer programs. A must-have for all machinists and machine shops.
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master calculators
• Built-in help, just press and hold a key
• All the functionality and solutions of the handheld Machinist Calc Pro calculators and optimized for the Android device user
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger (left – to – right)
• A complete User’s Guide is available free at www.calculated.com
• Speeds and Feeds – Calculate for Milling, Turning and Drilling; Spindle Speed (RPM), Feed Rate (IPM), Cut Speed, Cut Feed, Feed per Tooth, Number of Teeth and Radial Chip Thinning (RCT) adjustment factor with the Speeds and Feeds functionality
• Thread Size – Enter numeric, fractional or metric thread sizes and display tap, roll tap, close and free fit drill sizes. Display pitch, major and minor diameters
• Drill Point – Enter the cutting angle and Drill Size and calculate the Drill Point cut depth
• Drill Size – Enter numeric, letter, fractional or metric Drill Size and display the closest fitting Drill Size and scroll through available drill sizes
• 3-Wire Measure – Enter Wire Size (or use calculated Best Wire size) and 3-Wire Measurement to calculate pitch diameter
• Trigonometric Functions – Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Arcsine, Arccosine, Arctangent
• Right Triangle Math – Enter, calculate Angle, Hypotenuse, Opposite and Adjacent side lengths
• Bolt Pattern Hole Layouts – enter start angle, number of bolts, diameter and optional x, y offset; calculate x and y coordinates. Find center-to-center spacing for bolt pattern layouts
• Thread Classification Tables
– Internal (3) 1B, 2B, 3B
– External (3) 1A, 2A, 3A
– Internal (14) 3G-9G and 3H-9H
– External (28) 3g-9g, 3h-9h, 3e-9e, 3f-9f
• U.S. and Metric Unit Entries and Conversions
◦m, mm, cm
◦Area, Volume and Weight
• Works as a Standard Calculator
•Calculate for Milling, Turning, Drilling & much more.
Machinist Calc® is a registered trademark of Calculated Industries, Inc.
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of Machinist Calc Pro Calculator
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of Machinist Calc Pro Calculator app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of Machinist Calc Pro Calculator app. Here is only the guide to install the Machinist Calc Pro Calculator app on PC.