How To Install Macular Degeneration (AMD) App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play Macular Degeneration (AMD) APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run Macular Degeneration (AMD) software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- Macular Degeneration (AMD) app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of Macular Degeneration (AMD) application
Smart Preview of Macular Degeneration (AMD)- Features and User Guide
A number of powerful, unique and interactive features make this app so different and superior to others in the market:
•Is this food good for me? This feature answers the common question about suitability of various food items for your personal situation. And it does so in an easy to understand and colorful graphic form.
• Recipes. Most popular recipes on leading web sites.
• Health issues often come our way in groups of two or more. They are often caused by other health complications or result in other illnesses and risks. This publication is the only one on the market that also offers dietary guidance for the COMBINATION of AMD and the following health issues common among patients with AMD: Alzheimer disease, Asthma, Cancer risk, Depression, Diabetes Type-2, Excess weight, Heart disease, High blood pressure, High cholesterol, Osteoarthritis, and Osteoporosis.
• Food Suggestions. You can ask for suggestions on the best food choices within a food group, and get expert recommendations based on your personal profile. An extremely valuable tool when you are in a restaurant or grocery store.
• ACTIONABLE information on what is good, what is bad, and what is neutral for your condition(s). We single out specific food items, and give you an ordered list of helpful and harmful foods within each food group.
• Suggestions on appropriate life style choices, alternative therapies and herbal remedies, when such options exist and are helpful to you.
Suggestions presented in this app are based on the content licensed from Personal Remedies, LLC. The primary sources used by Personal Remedies are USDA (US Department of Agriculture) and NIH (National Institute of Health) agencies, and leading clinics & universities.
Personal Remedies is the publisher of the largest collection of health and nutrition apps for chronic conditions in the market. It is based in metro-Boston, home to the highest ranking healthcare providers and academic institutions in the world.
The information presented by this app is updated by our team as needed and on an ongoing basis. These database updates happen seamlessly, and do NOT require frequent inconvenient downloads of a new version of the app.
Our Chief Scientific Officer (Katya Tsaioun, PhD, Nutrition, Tufts University; L.D.N.) ensures that our apps are developed using the most current clinical evidence-based information that is available in the US. Behind this technology there is a team of expert clinicians, scientists, and other specialists who are passionate about bridging the gap between expert knowledge and the patient.
Our Medical Director is Andrew Lenhardt, MD, author of “Best of All Worlds: A Family Doctor’s Path to Integrative Medicine”, and “Emotional Intelligence in a Complex World”. He is medical director at Lahey Clinic in Beverly, MA, and on the faculty of Tufts University Medical School.
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of Macular Degeneration (AMD)
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of Macular Degeneration (AMD) app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of Macular Degeneration (AMD) app. Here is only the guide to install the Macular Degeneration (AMD) app on PC.