How To Install Native Libs Monitor App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play Native Libs Monitor APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run Native Libs Monitor software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- Native Libs Monitor app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of Native Libs Monitor application
Smart Preview of Native Libs Monitor- Features and User Guide
– For each native libraries used by an application or present inside its APK, you get its
– target CPU architecture
– list of methods that can be called from Java
– list of well-known frameworks/libraries used (static check)
– The local applications database is populated only during first launch, and updated automatically during installation/removal of apps.
– A notification is sent right after installation of an app, telling you directly if it’s using native libraries and for which CPU architecture they’re compiled. When an app is upgraded, it’s sent in case the ABIs of the installed and/or packaged libs has changed.
– database .csv export / application details text export
– Tablet support
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of Native Libs Monitor
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of Native Libs Monitor app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of Native Libs Monitor app. Here is only the guide to install the Native Libs Monitor app on PC.