How To Install OneSource Mobile Application App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play OneSource Mobile Application APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run OneSource Mobile Application software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- OneSource Mobile Application app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of OneSource Mobile Application application
Smart Preview of OneSource Mobile Application- Features and User Guide
The OneSource Mobile App makes it fast and easy to request the service you need, when you need it, anytime, anywhere. Simply scan the OneSource Tag on your instrument to log a new service request for that instrument and let OneSource do the rest.
With easy visibility to upcoming service events, OneSource Mobile helps you prepare instruments and workload in advance. Even share the upcoming service details with your colleagues through the “Share” feature.
Use OneSource Mobile’s “Recent” and “Favorites” options to keep track of your key assets as well as recent activity. Through the “Favorites” option you can build your own list of key instruments to quickly log new service requests, to check on upcoming service events and for reviewing the service history. We’ve even included a naming option for easy instrument identification and a “Follow” feature so you can stay up-to-date on all your instruments activities.
App designed and developed by PerkinElmer. App icons by icons8: https://icons8.com/
– Log new service requests
– Ability to include photos, videos and files as part of a service request
– View upcoming service events
– View service history, including the full field service report
– See detailed instrument information
– Instrument system view: Quickly see all other system components and pull up any instrument components details, including upcoming service events and the service history
– Lookup the instruments EH&S (environmental health and safety) data. EH&S admins can maintain the information through the app too.
– Enter a friendly name for any instrument you store as a “Favorite” on your device
– Ability to “Follow” an instrument and receive push notifications when a PM is upcoming / changed, an instrument changes location or an entitlement is changed
– Request a new instrument to be added to the OneSource program
– Correct wrong and add missing instrument data
– Start the process to remove or relocate an instrument
– Get access to your Analytical Reports
– RFID support (requires RFID tags and separate scanner)
Use of user and device data:
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of OneSource Mobile Application
1. Delete User Account
2. Support SSO functionality
3. Equipment entitlement information
4. New notification center
5. Create recurring reservation
6. Reserve a whole system
7. Merged the Followed list with the Favorite list in the Instrument tab
We are always looking for ways to make the app better. If you have any feedback or run into issues, please send us a message using the feedback form located under ‘settings’. We are happy to help!
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of OneSource Mobile Application app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of OneSource Mobile Application app. Here is only the guide to install the OneSource Mobile Application app on PC.