ONVIF IP Camera for PC Windows 10, macOS -Free Download Software
ONVIF IP Camera app allows you to view the camera’s video directly on your PC. To use the ONVIF IP camera for PC, you can look up your office, parking area, home, or anywhere you want. If you’re going to monitoring multiple cameras with your PC. It is one of the best IP cameras that you find online.
ONVIF IP Camera App
Generally, the Onvifer is an Android and IOS based application. So, you cannot use this app directly on your PC. However, you need an Android emulator for PC such as Bluestacks, MEmu, Nox, etc. From these emulators, anyone you need to download and install for use ONVIF IP Camera app.
Best Features of ONVIF IP Camera
Below, some of the main features that make this IP camera outstanding for use.
- Almost Compatible with mover than 5000 NVT.
- Generic MJPEG/RTSP
- High-quality video recording
- It can view multiple cameras at the same time.
- Snapshot Preview.
- Support both G.711 and AAC audio.
- Portrait and landscape mode.
- Exploration is In-depth for device properties.
How to Install ONVIF IP Camera for PC
Here, the complete instruction to install an ONVIF IP camera software on a personal Computer like Laptops or Desktops. It required only an APK player which is able to run an APK file on a Computer OS. Lets check the step list below.
- Firstly, download and install any one emulator.
Get Nox Emulator For PC
- Secondly, launch the emulator and go to google play store.
- Thirdly, search ONVIF IP Camera form Google Play Store search bar.
- At last, install ONVIF IP Camera and use it.
After all, security is one of the significant matters in our daily life. So, we use multiple security cameras. As a result, we also need to monitor these security cameras. The ONVIF IP camera allows us to manage all of the cameras in one monitor. You can use this application free.