How To Install Permission Ruler Donate [Root] App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play Permission Ruler Donate [Root] APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run Permission Ruler Donate [Root] software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- Permission Ruler Donate [Root] app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of Permission Ruler Donate [Root] application
Smart Preview of Permission Ruler Donate [Root]- Features and User Guide
If your device is rooted, you can use this app directly.
If your device runs a custom ROM with signature spoofing like LineageOs, AOSP, ResurrectionRemix, etc. you can use this app without root.
Otherwise (or if you don’t know what i’m talking about) you can use this app just to see app permissions and manage them manually, through system settings.
Pause the app before uninstalling or deleting its data, so it will grant permissions back to all apps needed.
This is the donate version of Permission Ruler. Thanks for buying it (if you do so 🙂 )
Regain your privacy, rule your permissions!
Do you want to stop your apps using dangerous permissions when the screen is off? Did you ever asked yourself if an app can spy on you through your microphone when the device lays on your table? (the answer is no: apps cannot spy on you that easily, unless they are real malwares, but they can access your files, or get your location, etc.)
Then you want Permission Ruler, a powerful and automatic permission manager!
Every time you turn off the screen, Permission Ruler will automatically revoke all permissions from all your apps for you, so you don’t have to worry about your privacy or wasting your battery.
Permission Ruler will give you:
• Increased privacy (when the screen is off no app can do dangerous things)
• Increased battery life (since the apps can’t do whatever they want, they will run less time, consuming less battery life)
• Simple usage: click on the only button in the main page when you install it, and forget it
• Lock permissions, revoking but not granting them back automatically
• Ignore specific apps
• Manually manage permissions through the app (will send to system settings)
• Don’t grant permissions back automatically to apps not used recently
Special features (donate version)
• Ignore specific permissions of specific apps
• Lock specific apps/permissions
• Manage system apps
• Grant permissions back takes almost half time compared to normal version, using even less battery
Who can use it?
Anyone can use the app, but there are some limits.
To allows the app to automatically grant and revoke permissions you need Root permissions. An experimental support has been developed for custom ROMs with signature spoofing (https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/general/index-list-custom-roms-offering-t3557047), like LineageOs, AOSP, ResurrectionRemix, etc.
How does it work?
When you turn off your screen, Permission Ruler will revoke all permissions from all apps (unless they are ignored). When you turn on the screen, it will grant all permissions back (unless they are locked).
Why should I use it?
Usually a phone lays for more than 70% time with the screen off. This means that if you grant a permission to an app to use a feature, that app will get that permission forever, even if you use that feature for less than 30% of the time.
Also, It’s highly probable you granted permissions to an app you use a few times a year (like traveling/hotel booking apps). Permission Ruler will not grant permissions back to apps not used recently.
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of Permission Ruler Donate [Root]
Added Nearby Devices permissions for Android 12
Fixed count of whitelisted apps
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of Permission Ruler Donate [Root] app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of Permission Ruler Donate [Root] app. Here is only the guide to install the Permission Ruler Donate [Root] app on PC.