How To Install Physician Assistant Board Review, 3rd Edition App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play Physician Assistant Board Review, 3rd Edition APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run Physician Assistant Board Review, 3rd Edition software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- Physician Assistant Board Review, 3rd Edition app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of Physician Assistant Board Review, 3rd Edition application
Smart Preview of Physician Assistant Board Review, 3rd Edition- Features and User Guide
• Well-organized, test-question format simplifies preparation for the boards.
• Sections covering various test-taking techniques aim to help you increase your score.
• Concise outline format covers the entire scope of the PANCE and PANRE.
• A brand-new section on pharmacology highlights the latest knowledge in the field.
• Updated psychiatry and cardiac sections reflect new DSM criteria and hypertension guidelines.
• Over 200 tables and figures provide a visual aid for review.
• More than 160 questions with answer rationales
This app is easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for topics. The search tool shows you choices of words that appear in the text as you type so it is quick and helps with spelling medical terms. It also remembers past search terms so you can go back to a topic or image very easily. You can also create notes and bookmarks separately for chapters, images and tables to enhance your learning. Your progress answering questions in each chapter is saved so that you can pick up right where you left off. Your scores for each chapter are saved so that you can view your proficiency in each area. You can also change the text size for easier reading. No internet connection needed to view the full app. It is all ready for quick image and information retrieval. This app is optimized for whatever size device you are using, either phone or tablet.
This interactive app is based on the full content of Physician Assistant Board Review: Certification and Recertification, 3rd Edition by Elsevier.
James Van Rhee, MS, PA-C
Program Director, Physician Associate Program Yale University School of Medicine
New Haven, Connecticut
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media, LLC
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of Physician Assistant Board Review, 3rd Edition
The Search tab only suggests words that appear in this content as you type to help spell long medical terms.
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of Physician Assistant Board Review, 3rd Edition app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of Physician Assistant Board Review, 3rd Edition app. Here is only the guide to install the Physician Assistant Board Review, 3rd Edition app on PC.