How To Install Piano Chords, Scales, Progression Companion PRO App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play Piano Chords, Scales, Progression Companion PRO APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run Piano Chords, Scales, Progression Companion PRO software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- Piano Chords, Scales, Progression Companion PRO app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of Piano Chords, Scales, Progression Companion PRO application
Smart Preview of Piano Chords, Scales, Progression Companion PRO- Features and User Guide
The Piano Companion app shows chord and scale notes, degrees, fingering for both hands in major and minor scales – and you can contribute your own custom fingering too. Additionally, you can listen how a scale or chord sounds in the loop or arpeggiated. You can see the list of compatible chords in the selected scale or list of compatible scales for a selected chord.
The app helps you to experiment with different chord progressions using our Chord Progression Builder using relative or common chords.
– 1500+ piano chords, up to 6th inversions such as: major, minor, diminished, augmented, sevenths, etc.
– 10,000+ scales, such as: major, minor, chromatic, pentatonic, blues, etc.
– Chord Progression builder with scale patterns (chord sequencer)
– Interactive Circle of Fifths
– Ability to input your own custom chords and organize your own chord charts and library
– External MIDI keyboard support for reverse mode
– MIDI output (iOS) with ability to connect your favorite DAW with Piano Companion
– List of available chords in Circle of Fifths
– Popular key notations: English, Italian, German, Japanese, Russian, etc.
– Shows chord and scale on the staff with treble and bass clef
– Displays compatible scales’ chords
– Displays similar and relative scales
– Analytical labels: Secondary Dominant and Secondary Leading-Tone
– Common degrees: Tonic, Supertonic, Mediant, Subdominant, Dominant, Submediant, Leading tone (in Major scale) / Subtonic (in Natural Minor Scale)
– Displays compatible chords’ scales
– Ability to create custom chords or modify existing ones
– Audio support: ability to play chord in the loop or arpeggio; ability to play scale in the loop
– Arpeggio in the chord progressions
– Relative scale suggestions
– Relative chords in chord progressions
– You can create your own scale fingering and have the ability to use community scale fingerings
– User libraries with ability to add scale or chord
– You can create your own chord libraries and chord charts
– Ability to create favorite scales
Prompt support from the Piano Companion Team is guaranteed! We would also be happy to hear your suggestions for Piano Companion.
Follow us on
Have questions? Community forum: http://forums.songtive.com or contact us at: email@example.com
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of Piano Chords, Scales, Progression Companion PRO
From now on, it correctly displays the number of flats/sharps in Circle of Fifths.
You can select Scale on the Large Piano.
Fixed issue with MIDI keyboard and Dual Keyboard.
The current octave is used when tapping on keys in details.
Love our app? Please rate us – each vote is very important for us! Your feedback keeps us motivated to continue development.
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of Piano Chords, Scales, Progression Companion PRO app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of Piano Chords, Scales, Progression Companion PRO app. Here is only the guide to install the Piano Chords, Scales, Progression Companion PRO app on PC.