How To Install Send Anywhere (File Transfer) App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play Send Anywhere (File Transfer) APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run Send Anywhere (File Transfer) software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- Send Anywhere (File Transfer) app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of Send Anywhere (File Transfer) application
Smart Preview of Send Anywhere (File Transfer)- Features and User Guide
• Transfer any file type without altering the original
• All you need is a one-time 6-digit key for an easy file transfer
• Wi-Fi Direct: transfer without using data or the Internet
• Share files to multi-people at once via a link
• Transfer files to a specific device
• Reinforced file encryption (256-bit)
▶ When to use Send Anywhere!
• When moving photos, videos, and music to your PC!
• When you need to send large files but you do not have mobile data or you have difficulty connecting to the internet
• Anytime you want to send files in an instant!
* While using the application if an issue or error arises, please let us know by clicking “Send Feedback” under More menu
• The copyright of applications sent through Send Anywhere belong to the application’s developer. If sharing an APK file conflicts with current copyright laws then all responsibility falls upon the user.
• Typically, you will not be able to share APK files between OS and Android. First check with application’s developer before cross-platform transfers.
• Depending on the video type received, the video may not be pushed into the phone’s gallery. In this case, using a file management application will play the video.
• If you can’t play the videos received, download a different video player that is compatible with the video format.
To best use Send Anywhere’s convenient file sharing service, we ask user’s permissions listed below
• Write Internal Storage(Required) : To store files that are in internal storage through ‘Send Anywhere’
• Read Internal Storage(Required) : To send files stored in internal storage through Send Anywhere.
• Access to location: To share files by using Wi-Fi Direct that through Google Nearby API.( Bluetooth may be turned on to find and identify near devices, so it may request Bluetooth permissions.)
• Write External Storage : To store files that are received through Send Anywhere in external storage (SD Card).
• Read External Storage : To send files stored in external storage through Send Anywhere.
• Read Contacts : To send contacts stored in your phone.
• Camera : For being able to receive files via a QR Code.
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of Send Anywhere (File Transfer)
Fixed invisible bugs and improved performance.
= Performance improve=
• Other bug fixes and performance improvements
If you have any questions please go to More Menu > Send Feedback to contact us. Thanks! 🙌
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of Send Anywhere (File Transfer) app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of Send Anywhere (File Transfer) app. Here is only the guide to install the Send Anywhere (File Transfer) app on PC.