How To Install Silence Premium Do Not Disturb App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play Silence Premium Do Not Disturb APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run Silence Premium Do Not Disturb software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- Silence Premium Do Not Disturb app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of Silence Premium Do Not Disturb application
Smart Preview of Silence Premium Do Not Disturb- Features and User Guide
Several features set this app apart from others in the category. This application was written with security in mind. As such, it requires just a few permissions to read user’s contacts, calendar and to send and receive SMS. Most other apps require network permissions, and some need access to SD storage, which allows them to transfer any of the personal data from the phone unnoticed. This app can’t do that, so you can rest assured that your personal data is safe.
This app offers the following features:
* It can silence the phone for the night and/or during office hour, meetings or calendar appointments
* Instant silent mode timer can be started with just 1 click,
* Instant timer can also be activated via the widget by the volume bar
* It can keep the phone on silent + vibrate all day and go completely silent for the night
* It mutes phone calls and all audible notifications during quiet time, except alarms
* Day and night time schedule can be programmed separately for each day of the week
* Calendar selection is configurable, and only Busy events are muted
* Supported calendars include Google calendars, Exchange
* SMS and call exceptions are supported while the phone is muted
* You can allow separate groups of contacts to ring at night and/or during the day
* Enable Emergency mode to let repeated calls from the same number ring
* Use No Exceptions mode to block calls from allowed contacts for the duration of an important meeting
* Use Respond via SMS to let the caller know to call back again if it’s urgent
* Optionally disable Bluetooth handsfree during quiet time
* Cancel mute when you wake up early or the meeting ends early
Certain vendor phones have issues with vibrate mode. If your phone doesn’t vibrate when you enable vibration in this Do Not Disturb app, change vibration settings in your phone’s system settings/sounds menu.
Please don’t block this app’s notifications on your phone, it can cause the app to not work correctly. Also note that if you have a task killer/booster type of app installed on your device, add this Do Not Disturb app to the list of exceptions. Finally, make sure you don’t have other apps that manipulate the speaker running at the same time.
AndroidCentral – http://www.androidcentral.com/apps-week-sorcery-crazy-taxi-imsa-and-more
AndroidPit – http://www.androidpit.com/do-not-disturb-blocking-mode
TwitTv – http://twit.tv/show/all-about-android/162
This app was previously called Silence Scheduler Premium.
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of Silence Premium Do Not Disturb
Fixed issue with notifications sounding in the previous release.
Changes to support Google’s restricted CallLog and SMS permissions. Latest version disables SMS sending capabilities, as well as call filtering based on incoming caller ID. On the plus side, it’s now using the filtering based on Favorites, and should be very stable on wide range of devices. We exploring a way to bring the more flexible call filtering and SMS auto-responder back. Stay put.
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of Silence Premium Do Not Disturb app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of Silence Premium Do Not Disturb app. Here is only the guide to install the Silence Premium Do Not Disturb app on PC.