How To Install Spanish Medical Phrases App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play Spanish Medical Phrases APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run Spanish Medical Phrases software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- Spanish Medical Phrases app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of Spanish Medical Phrases application
Smart Preview of Spanish Medical Phrases- Features and User Guide
Using this app, you can select an English phrase and view its translation and how to pronounce it in the foreign language.
This app was originally developed as an entry to the 2010 CIO/G6 “Apps for the Army” competition, and it is based on the modules publicly available online from the U.S. Defense Language Institute. While this app’s subject matter relates mainly to military topics, the app is broadly useful with content relating to a range of topics.
• Contains over 600 phrases with native speaker audio recordings
• Dictionary-style lookup: Type or say what you want to search
• Pronunciation help: See the transliterated/Romanized text
• Good for language learning, or as a reference
This app is part of a series of phrasebook apps published for many different languages and dialects. Phrasebooks in the series are available as “basic” and “medical” variants.
• Text may be exported as Anki flash cards
• Works offline: No network connection is required
• Search bar for quick vocabulary lookup
• No login or registration needed
• Dark background color minimizes eye strain
Many of the languages covered by this series of phrasebook apps are under-resourced, with translation apps and dictionaries not widely available from other sources.
How to use
1. Choose a subject category from the menu. That category will be expanded.
2. From the expanded list of phrases shown, tap on the phrase you want.
3. On the phrase detail page, the Spanish (Mexico) phrase is shown alongside its pronunciation and the equivalent English phrase. Press the Play button to hear the audio pronunciation by a native speaker.
• U.S. Military service members
• Doctors, nurses, and medical professionals
• Aid workers
Languages and dialects available in this series
Albanian, Algerian, Amharic, Azeri, Baluchi, Bengali, Bosnian, Burmese, Cantonese, Cebuano, Chavacano, Croatian, Czech, Dari, Egyptian, Emirati, French, Gan (Jiangxinese), Georgian, Gujarati, Haitian, Hassaniya, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Igbo, Ilocano, Indonesian (Bahasa), Iraqi, Japanese, Javanese, Jordanian, Kashmiri, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean (North), Kosovar (Albanian), Kurmanji, Kyrgyz, Lebanese, Libyan, Lingala, Malay, Mandarin, Mongolian, Moroccan, Nepali, Palestinian, Pashto (Afghanistan), Pashto (Pakistan), Persian-Farsi, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Europe), Punjabi, Quechua, Russian, Saudi, Serbian, Sindhi, Somali, Sorani, Spanish (Colombia), Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Venezuela), Sudanese, Swahili, Syrian, Tagalog, Tajik, Tamashek, Tamil, Tausug, Telugu, Thai, Tigrinya, Tunisian, Turkish, Turkmen, Uighur, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Shanghainese, Yakan, Yemeni, Yoruba
Making flash cards: Launch app and choose “Flash cards” from the menu in the top corner, and follow the prompts.
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of Spanish Medical Phrases
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of Spanish Medical Phrases app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of Spanish Medical Phrases app. Here is only the guide to install the Spanish Medical Phrases app on PC.