How To Install Thought Editor: Anxiety & Depression CBT Journal App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play Thought Editor: Anxiety & Depression CBT Journal APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run Thought Editor: Anxiety & Depression CBT Journal software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- Thought Editor: Anxiety & Depression CBT Journal app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of Thought Editor: Anxiety & Depression CBT Journal application
Smart Preview of Thought Editor: Anxiety & Depression CBT Journal- Features and User Guide
Everybody has distorted, negative thoughts from time to time. While most people are able to spot the distortion and reject it right away, some of us accept these thoughts and other thoughts just like them. Over time, this causes us to perceive reality in a distorted, negative way and these thoughts become more common. We trap ourselves in a pattern of negative thinking. We become increasing anxious, depressed, unmotivated, self-critical, and negative. This is very damaging to our mental well-being and makes our lives incredibly difficult.
Our goal is to help you overcome these thinking traps.
It’s not about “thinking happy thoughts” and pushing aside negative thoughts.
It’s about recognizing and challenging distorted positive and negative thoughts and reframing them into healthy, undistorted thoughts.
To help you do this, we give detailed examples of common thinking traps (cognitive distortions) and offer strategies to help you fight back against these thoughts.
Your first step is to write down a distressing thought. After that, we’ll guide you through a process to challenge and reframe that thought using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and methods from David D. Burns “Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy”.
Features of our Anxiety App
• Minimalist design to keep our anxiety app simple and easy to use for self-care
• All data is stored privately on your phone
• No sign up required for our anxiety app
• Record as many thoughts as you want (no limits on self-care here)
• Unlimited text for your anxious thoughts
• Reflect back on your past thoughts and see how you’ve coped with depression or coped with anxiety in the past
Coming soon to our Depression App
• Reminder notifications to remind you to check your mood and form a habit for mental wellbeing
• Featured cognitive distortions to help you learn the thinking traps and cope with anxiety and depression
• Change color themes so you can personalize our anxiety app and use your favorite colors
• Improve your mood day or night when we release our dark theme
• Share your mental health entries with your therapist
• Data backup & restore for peace of mind
• Search your past thought entries
• Anxiety app lock screen to keep your thoughts private
• Daily affirmations to help with your self-care and mental health
• Create your own custom daily affirmation to improve your mood
• Optional notifications for your daily affirmations
• More tools to help with your mental health
• Chat-like look and feel to imitate
• Mood tracker / moodtrack diary to show progress
What our users love the most about our mental health app:
• No login required for our cure stress app
• Easy to follow Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) techniques
• Provides anxiety help with proven strategies for coping with anxiety and coping with depression from renowned psychiatrist David D. Burns “Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy”.
• All of your thoughts stay on your device and in your control and privacy
• Improves your mood and your mental health and manage your emotions
• Feels like a therapy chat session and mental health journal combined
• Self help anxiety management made easy so you can overcome depression
• Similar to my wellness apps
• Accessible and affordable therapy for depression
• Learn and practice Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) Techniques.
Feedback & Support for our self-help app
Have suggestions for our mental health app? We’re happy to help! Please email email@example.com . We’re grateful for feedback on our depression help app.
About Appscape Studios
We pride ourselves on producing high quality apps, such as this anxiety app, to help people cope with anxiety and cope with depression.
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of Thought Editor: Anxiety & Depression CBT Journal
– has onboarding to introduce Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) concepts
– includes 12 cognitive distortions with detailed explanations and examples
– includes 10 strategies for challenging cognitive distortions
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of Thought Editor: Anxiety & Depression CBT Journal app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of Thought Editor: Anxiety & Depression CBT Journal app. Here is only the guide to install the Thought Editor: Anxiety & Depression CBT Journal app on PC.