How To Install TickCheck – Free Tick Identification & Information App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play TickCheck – Free Tick Identification & Information APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run TickCheck – Free Tick Identification & Information software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- TickCheck – Free Tick Identification & Information app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of TickCheck – Free Tick Identification & Information application
Smart Preview of TickCheck – Free Tick Identification & Information- Features and User Guide
Just take a well-lit photograph of any tick, send it to our laboratory with the TickCheck app, and our technicians will identify it for you within 1-2 business days. Tick identification can help you understand the potential for exposure to tick-borne infections like Lyme disease.
Your anonymized tick submissions will also provide valuable data for university tick surveillance research!
• FREE professional tick identification service
• Handy tick identification guide for all major species of ticks present in North America
• Instructions for safely removing an embedded tick
• Information on avoidance and symptoms of tick-borne diseases
• Instructions on preserving and sending ticks for testing
The TickCheck app is a must-have resource for anyone living in a high-risk tick area. Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts, hikers, runners, gardeners, dog owners, or anyone who encounters ticks.
TickCheck.com is a university-affiliated tick testing laboratory based in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania that is dedicated to providing laboratory-quality tick testing to people in high-risk areas for Lyme and other tick-borne diseases nationwide.
We offer PCR-based tick testing that is 99.9% accurate and can detect the presence of ten tick-borne diseases in a tick that bit you – Lyme disease, anaplasmosis, babesia, bartonella, ehrlichiosis, tularemia, B. miyamotoi, mycoplasmosis, Rocky Mountain spotted fever and the deer tick virus.
For more information, visit TickCheck.com
TickCheck does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Consult a doctor if you believe you have contracted Lyme disease.
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of TickCheck – Free Tick Identification & Information
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of TickCheck – Free Tick Identification & Information app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of TickCheck – Free Tick Identification & Information app. Here is only the guide to install the TickCheck – Free Tick Identification & Information app on PC.