How To Install TimePilot Extreme Blue II App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play TimePilot Extreme Blue II APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run TimePilot Extreme Blue II software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- TimePilot Extreme Blue II app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of TimePilot Extreme Blue II application
Smart Preview of TimePilot Extreme Blue II- Features and User Guide
With this app you can collect data from one or more TimePilot Extreme Blue time clocks, edit the data and let the app calculate total work hours including overtime. Employees clock in and out at any Extreme Blue or Blue II time clock. Using this app you can use your Android phone’s Bluetooth to download the data from the clock giving you real-time calculations of hours worked as well as see at a glance who’s clocked in and who’s not.
Add a free Dropbox account and you can now upload the data to the TimePilot Central desktop PC application from anywhere. Or simply upload your records to Dropbox for retrieval later. Best of all there are no subscription fees.
Don’t have a TimePilot time and attendance system? The TimePilot Extreme Blue II app will still work for you. You can upload your clock-in and clock-out data to a free Dropbox account and view it with a spreadsheet program like Microsoft Excel or Apple’s Numbers. (Records are sent in .csv format.)
You can also manually clock employees in and out using this app when your employees are working at a location that doesn’t have an Extreme Blue clock.
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of TimePilot Extreme Blue II
2. The Phone icon in Clock Manager will no longer remain “Red” after collecting transactions.
3. After transactions are sent to the cloud the Extreme Blue clock will now appear in Clock Manager.
4. Collecting data from an Extreme Blue rev. 1 clock will now accommodate Day Light Saving Time.
5. RxProcess errors should no longer appear.
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of TimePilot Extreme Blue II app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of TimePilot Extreme Blue II app. Here is only the guide to install the TimePilot Extreme Blue II app on PC.