VSCAM For PC Windows 10, Mac -Free Download
VSCAM app can play a live video monitoring feed of an IP cam. VStarcam Technology released it as an Android tool including various extraordinary features. To download VSCAM PC client software for Windows and Mac, you have to use an emulator must.
How To Run VSCAM App On PC With Emulator
VSCAM supports remote video surveillance system on a computer OS. But the emulator is mandatory.
Because the Windows or Mac client is not available yet. You can try to download the EXE file on the official website also. We have researched about it. But there is nothing on their website. They offer this app for the Android platform only.
Download NOX Player
Nox is developed by the BigNox. An ideal and trusted virtual Android engine for building an artificial Android environment on the computer.
Nox app player is friendly for playing Android apps. It can play remote videos smoothly. To get the new experience, follow the navigation below. And, download as your OS requirement.
We have an offline installer also. To collect it just click here.
How to Install VSCAM on PC With Nox App Player
Maybe you have already collected the setup file for your OS link above.
- Install and Start the Nox app player engine
- Sign up or log in with an existing Play Store account
- Open Google Play Store app on PC via Nox
- Start searching for “VSCAM” and Click on the install button
- Wait for few seconds to initialize the downloading and installation.
- Now the time to configuring your IP can with VSCAM PC edition.
- Configured it and play live monitoring!!
VSCAM is also usable on PC with other emulators like BlueStacks, Memu or Andyroid also. But the Nox is the recommended player for getting a stable performance between the VSCAM app and IP cam.
Next Hit: iVMS-4500 For Any PC OS