How To Install Wake me up! Smart Alarm App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play Wake me up! Smart Alarm APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run Wake me up! Smart Alarm software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- Wake me up! Smart Alarm app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of Wake me up! Smart Alarm application
Smart Preview of Wake me up! Smart Alarm- Features and User Guide
It is fully compliant with Android 6 Marshmallow, Android 7 Nougat, Doze mode and DirectBoot. Even in Doze mode, the alarms fire properly and on time.
• Non-repeating alarm for multiple days
• Repeating alarms can ring every week, every 2 weeks, etc.
• Prevent your alarm to ring during a short or long period of time without disabling it.
• Define a specific date from which your repeating alarm will automatically disable itself
• Change the time your alarm will ring on specific days
• “Gentle wake up”: will start ringing softly some time before the scheduled alarm.
• Skip an alarm or go back to a previously skipped alarm in one tap
• Quick nap: easily set an alarm to ring in 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes or 1 hour in one tap
Calendar-related scheduling features
Associate your alarm with one calendar and:
• Prevent an alarm from ringing on days having “all-day” event (multi-days event are supported)
More already planned for future releases
Integrate your alarms with Android Wear and Tasker, as an event plugin or following an event.
• Weather forecast (Weather forecast summary up to seven days, temperatures chart, maximum and minimum temperatures, etc.).
• TTS message after dismissing an alarm: Greetings, Current date, Current time, Weather forecast, Max & min temperatures
• Progressive ringtone
• Repeating TTS message
• One time TTS message, then repeating ringtone
• Use a music file as a ringtone
• Progressive, specific or default brightness
• Lower or mute ringtone volume when taking the phone
Snooze and missed alarm features
• Limit the number of snoozing or even forbid any snoozing
• Customize the sooze length
• Decreasing snooze length: snooze length will decrease after each report, down to one minute
• Auto-snooze: missed alarms will be automatically snoozed (a maximum number of automatic snoozing can be defined)
• Change the length of you alarm for its last repeat before being missed instead of automatically snoozed
• Snooze an alarm by flipping the phone or waving your hand over the phone
• Theme your alarm using default colors
• Choose one of your pictures as your alarm background and use one of your picture’s palette color as its theme
• Automatically see a picture background related to your weather forecast
• Custom notifications: a notification that displays your next alarm, permits to dismiss it and shows weather forecast
• Shows current weather summary and temperature
• Different types of night modes: Standard, Increase brightness on tap, Fully black screen and shows information on tap
• Backup (Online or local)
• Dark theme
• Clone and lock your alarm with a passcode
• Permanent notification: Always display a notification about your next alarm, that permits to skip it or go back to it, and shows weather forecast.
• Challenges: solve a mathematical challenge, reproduce a text
• Widgets: a widget that shows the next ringing alarm, permits to skip it or go back to a previously skipped alarm
• Test your alarms
Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/100666839075148296567
Google+ Beta Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/109444887841058364077
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of Wake me up! Smart Alarm
– Complete overhaul of the Edit Alarm screens
– Set as many calendars as necessary for calendar-based features
– Excluding tags for calendar events synchronization
– New Timers interface
– New Weather forecast screen
– More details in the changelog inside the application
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of Wake me up! Smart Alarm app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of Wake me up! Smart Alarm app. Here is only the guide to install the Wake me up! Smart Alarm app on PC.