How To Install Windows Service Monitor App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play Windows Service Monitor APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run Windows Service Monitor software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- Windows Service Monitor app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of Windows Service Monitor application
Smart Preview of Windows Service Monitor- Features and User Guide
* Monitors server availability.
* Monitor all the services running on Windows devices on the go.
* Get a list view of all the services running in your Windows device.
* Change the status of Windows services to start/stop.
* Configure the startup mode of windows services to Auto/Manual/Disabled mode.
* Display the complete list of services that are running on a Windows Server.
* Ping server and router on the go.
* Add unlimited devices for monitoring and easily locate the critical ones by marking them as favorites.
The App will install a agent in Windows server to monitor. The port 445 should be opened in Windows server which we are monitoring.
The ICMP protocol should be kept enabled.
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of Windows Service Monitor
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of Windows Service Monitor app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of Windows Service Monitor app. Here is only the guide to install the Windows Service Monitor app on PC.