How To Install Workplace H&S App on PC Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac
Download n play Workplace H&S APK software on your computer by emulating with Memu player or BlueStacks. It is free to run Workplace H&S software on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Laptops, and Apple macOS
- Choose the best emulator from below
- Most populars are: memuplay.com, bluestacks.com.
- Open it to make an Android environment on the PC
- Workplace H&S app downloadable Google Play Store
- Just find the install option of Workplace H&S application
Smart Preview of Workplace H&S- Features and User Guide
The intuitive interface allows a report to be generated with just a few clicks. Workplace Health and Safety officers can be notified of the problem instantly, and staff don’t need to spend time filling out forms.
The Workplace H&S interface can be configured to use the same terminology and rating scales that you use now. Minimise your training and take-up time by giving your staff a tool that uses terms they already know.
We know that a picture tells a thousand words. Workplace H&S allows staff to attach multiple photos to their report, so they can SHOW you what’s wrong instead of just telling you. Workplace H&S – empowering your staff to make your workplace safer.
This app requires your organisation to have installed Frontier Software’s Workplace Health and Safety WHS21 module.
What’s New on the Latest Edition Of Workplace H&S
– Controls have been added to the wHS menu to allow for more obvious closing.
– If a user scanned an invalid QR code during the setup process, the resultant message referred to a different Frontier Software product. This anomaly has now been corrected.
– Carriage returns included in a safety report are now displayed as expected in other Frontier Software interfaces.
We are not claiming ownership of this app. Alos, we are not affiliated. Everythings of Workplace H&S app like SS, logo and trademarks etc are not our property
We are not offering any downloads of Workplace H&S app. Here is only the guide to install the Workplace H&S app on PC.