Zune Software for PC – Free Download Latest Version
Zune software was developed by Microsoft. It was succeeded by the Windows Phone App as a desktop sync service for Windows Phone 8. This tool lets users manage and organize music, video, and picture from Zune Marketplace. It has a media player that supports all the formats. Now, Zune software for PC is available so get it and enjoy its features on your computer.
Zune Software Description
Zune Software for PC is a PC version of the Zune application. It enables users to organize their favorite music, pictures, and videos. Furthermore, it also lets users locate music on Zune Music and Video Marketplace.
Zune is an easy-to-use tool, and all thanks go to its user-friendly interface. However, you can have simultaneous photos and music playback, and there are some other useful features as well. It comes with limited codec support, and it is quite dated.
- Fine Name: ZuneSetupPkg.exe.
- File Size: 250.77MB.
- OS: Windows All Versions.
- Languages: Multiple languages.
- License: Freeware.
- Author: Microsoft.
- MD5 Checksum: B1CB878A564AC12AD02C69C39EAB8006.
Your PC must meet with these requirements if you want to use Zune:
- Supports all Windows OS like Windows XP, Vista, 7, etc.
- The processor must be 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64).
- RAM required 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit).
- Internet connection.
Follow this step-by-step guide to download and install Zune software on your computer:
- First of all, download the Zune software on your PC from the below downloading link.
- Locate the ZuneSetupPkg.exe and run it.
- Processed with Zune setup and install the tool on your computer.
The Bottom Line
Xbox Music and Xbox Video are now Microsoft’s music and video stores. You can still use this software to playback already downloaded ones, and no new content is available. If you want new content, then visit Xbox Music and Xbox Video.